332 Evaluation of Instructional Program
Policy Number: 332
The Board of Education of the Gale-Ettrick-Trempealeau School District believes that evaluation is the only means of learning whether the educational objectives adopted by the board are being achieved.
Evaluation of the instructional program shall be a continuous activity in which professional staff members and the board may participate.
The Gale-Ettrick-Trempealeau School District shall conduct a review of each curricular area every eight (8) years. Instructional program evaluations shall be used to:
1. Indicate curriculum strengths and weaknesses.
2. Provide information needed for advanced planning.
3. Provide data for public information.
4. Show the relationship between achievement and the board's stated goals.
5. Support the Wisconsin Model Academic Standards.
6. Assist in understanding the needs of the district.
7. Check on the suitability of the program in terms of community requirements.
Other Legal References
PI 8.01(2)(k), Wisconsin Administrative Code
Policy Review Date